Westscan uses the latest concrete imaging systems to allow us to provide the insight you need before you begin any drilling, coring or cutting, helping those in the construction and building business.
We are a local company specialising in;
- concrete scanning or imaging (the old technology is concrete x-ray)
- locate utilities such as power, water and data in concrete
- measure slab thickness
- concrete strength and depth (cover) testing
- exit point location
- non-destructive testing
- Minimizing the risk of hitting concealed objects when drilling,
- Rebar extension (post-installed rebar connections) in structural applications
- Inspection of floors, decks, slabs, balconies, etc. in structures such as tunnels, bridges and buildings
- Quality assessment and checking reinforcement and tensioning cables
We understand the true value of using top-of-the-line equipment for all of your construction needs. We have made a commitment to excellence, top quality service and reliability and intend to live up to it every step of the way for as long as we’re in business.